Mamie Rae

Friday, 29 July 2011

Pamela West easel card today


Just for a change, I chose an older favourite Pamela West image – Cat at the blue door – which enabled me to do another blue based card.

I used more papers from ye olde K&Co pad (name escapes me as I’ve lost the cover), and layered some blue ribbon over lace that my mum-in-law kindly provided for me.  It’s not as striking as the WOC lace but does the job. 

The image is matted onto blue then gold mirri paper and the roses then placed at opposing corners.  I used a mix of blue & white 25 mm, 20 mm, & 10 mm again with white rosebuds & punchie leaves.

The stop was made from a holographic topper onto which I stuck some blue paper & then the sentiment block.

All finished off with the blue “bindi” gem (first ones I’d ever bought & WAY smaller than I anticipated!!) and blue adhesive gems.

Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Romayne, your cards are true works of art! Absolutely gorgeous and I love K & Co. paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fabulous! Love the design, embellishments and papers you used! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you have time to stop by, I'm giving away some blog candy!

    ReplyDelete