Mamie Rae

Thursday, 15 September 2011

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge

Another card, another challenge – this time, one from one of my favourite shops of the year – Wild Orchid Crafts.   They have a challenge blog and the sketch this week was quite an easy one for me and one I really enjoyed.   Head over to Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog if you want to join in the fun.
My card used a mixture of papers from Craft Creations & online free scrapbook ones matted and layered on silver mirri paper.  The stamp is from the wonderful  Lily of the Valley Christmas 2010 range – “Carol Singing” – very apt name for it I would say :).
I coloured it with Copics – Blues - B23, B00, B97, BG13,  Browns – E71, E59, E43, E00, E000 & Reds – R29, R27 along with watercolour pencils for the yellows, greys and blacks.  Then mounted it onto a blue Nestabilities scallop diecut frame.
Flowers are blue Roses 25 mm & 15 mm and some Christmas Roses I recently won as my prize in the Christmas in July giveaway on Bev’s blog.   Finished off with punchie leaves & pearl sprigs and some blue adhesive gems.
The inside is finished off to complement the front.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment