Mamie Rae

Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Wild Orchid Crafts challenge -98



Wow – record for me.  3 cards up for 2 different challenges this week.  I must be getting better LOL!!

So the challenge from Wild Orchid Crafts this time is “Wings”, so I’ve chosen this beautiful butterfly image, which I’ve pyramaged and matted onto red then gold mirri paper/card.   The background paper is from an old HOTP book – Joys Vintage Papers (sadly long discontinued L) and I’ve matted them onto magenta pearlescent paper.    I used an MS punch to do the border strips in matching magenta mirri paper.
Flowers are from WOC of course and greenery courtesy of an Martha Stewart branch punch.

The stop greeting is just printed and die cut with another little butterfly added on.

Enjoy!
 

2 comments:

  1. Sweetie, this is such a lovely easel card!!! The colors are so very attractive and the way you have used the WOC products is so special!! Thank you so very much for joining in with us at Wild Orchid Challenge and we hope to see you again real soon!! Big hugs...Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC this week x

    ReplyDelete