Mamie Rae

Sunday, 28 December 2014

Christmas cards 2014



Oh wowee where HAS the time gone to – how on earth could it be a whopping 2 months since my last post??   I can only plead forgetfulness rather than anything else, as everyone else who runs a card blog is just as busy if not more so through the Christmas season.

Regardless, for a change, I’m just going to share some of the cards I found were my most enjoyed of the season with those buying them asking for more for next year.  Easily pleased as you can see from some of the simple designs.  But with postage costs ever rising I have to become ever more creative in finding ways to present basically flat cards to make them marginally more interesting.

So this is really just a little gallery of the best few – if anyone wants info on any particular design please just contact me, but most are pretty obvious.






Enjoy!


“Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion! For behold, I am coming and I will dwell in your midst,” says the Lord. “Many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, and they shall become My people. And I will dwell in your midst......... Be silent, all mankind, before the Lord, for he has come to earth from heaven, from his holy home.”
Zechariah 2: 10,11 & 13.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment