Mamie Rae

Saturday 16 July 2011

Another Kinkade Church


I’ve been quite busy of late trying to make as many of these Specials as possible before I hit my end point for making general cards (usually sometime around mid August) when I then switch to those cards everyone needs to have maybe 40+ of – not even going to say the word LOL!

One of the nicest ones I’ve made of late though is for my prayer partner Norma who just adores black/white cards for all sorts of occasions, so I figured I’d make her one  of these just to bless her as she’s going through a bit of a tough time of late.


This one again features a Thomas Kinkade image  - another lovely church image which I’ve used on other cards but this is the lilac form.  The image is called Forest Chapel and I have matted it onto magenta mirri paper to highlight some of the colours within the image.

Background paper on the top is from a magazine so a one-off, bottom one from my stash, & lace and paper roses as always from Wild Orchid Crafts, with green leaf punchies.
The Stop is a Hunkydory one from one of their topper sets.  And as usual I've provided a coordinating tag.  All finished off with a silver border peeloff and purple gems.

This card is available on my Ebay Shop now.


1 comment: