Mamie Rae

Thursday 16 October 2014

Word Art Wednesday #154



Oooohhh where IS the time disappearing to?  How can it possibly be October already & also halfway through the month too?!! 

Apologies to all my blog friends who enjoy seeing my creations as while I’ve been kept fairly busy making, I’ve just not had enough time to get posts written & put up.  But as ever, the wonderful Word Art Wednesday challenge blog captivates me enough to go & get some cards done & up.

So this month’s offering is a couple of Christmas cards from a set I’m making just now – a friend had lent me her Spellbinders A2 scalloped die set two & I just had a ball playing about with it.  I’ve got landscape ‘templates’ as well cut (had to give her back her dies last wk L), so have the chance to make more designs yet.



I made these as A6 landscape fold cards and used the diecut as a topper so that I could mat it onto some mirri card to coordinate.  Then I used some ribbon as a border at the top along with a bow.  Finally diecut a S/B medium Floral Oval to mat the printed verse onto and that was it.  Nice & quick which is what I need.  I’m ridiculously far behind in my volume despite having started in August, but I’d cards to do for my brother’s wedding in Sept & pretty much up until 2 wks ago with the Thank You ones, so along with having had other general cards to add on which I’d normally not do, I really just haven’t got many C. cards done.

BUT if I do manage to now get into a groove & churn out a reasonable quantity no doubt I’ll share some of them with you all.  All I can say is thank goodness for WAW or I’d probably not have got many made much this week at all!!!

So this is going to be entered into:

Blessings!






 

The LORD is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation;
this is my God, and I will praise Him, my father's God, and I will exalt Him.
 
Exodus 15: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment