Mamie Rae

Thursday 1 December 2011

Another winner :)


Oh WOW and WOW again - think that's become my catchphrase since I discovered I won top prize on the LOTV challenge blog.   And on top of that to have such an awesome prize of a stash of Wild Orchid Flowers is doubly wonderful.   I'm too shocked & overwhelmed to write much other than to thank all the gals on the Ideas to Inspire blog for setting the challenges & for WOC providing such a wonderful prize, but also to thank all of those others who've created cards & shown them on the blog as it's been my #1 place to go to get inspiration and I'm endlessly in awe of those who've been making cards a lot longer than me & who produce such incredible work.   You're ALL amazing & I'm proud to be a part of this incredible card making community!   THANKS.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your win. Your cards are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete