Mamie Rae

Tuesday 25 March 2014

WordArt Wednesday Challenge #124



Another Word Art Wednesday challenge and thankfully again Anything Goes which as always, works wonderfully for me.   This week I’ve made a nice birthday card for an elderly relative who loves pink & lace so easy to provide for :).


The background paper is from a Paper Cellar tartan pack sadly now seemingly no longer available, and it was matted onto gold holographic card.  I punched a complementary pink border to go on top of the lace, which is a really deep lace.

Another wonderful Thomas Kinkade design - Garden of Promise - was tunnel cut and also matted onto the holographic card before putting over the lace border.  Then the best part as always comes with the Wild Orchid Craft roses which just set it off perfectly.

Then the “stop” is a foiled diecut one (possibly Hunkydory) which I’ve again put a couple of roses either side to just set it off.
 
And as always, the base & tag are made to match.

I finished it all off with a matching box as well and boxed the card with pink tissue paper which I know she’ll really love.

Blessings











I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. 
Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.
Psa 139:14 

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful...Love that tunnel cut design of a Thomas Kinkade art. Brilliant card! We are so blessed with your wonderful project and hope you join us again in this week's Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I want to share this verse with you in Luke 1:37 which says, "For no word from God will ever fail." God bless, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete