Mamie Rae

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Website still in progress...


It's taking me a lot longer to get my website (www.kitsandcards.co.uk) rebuilt mostly because there’s now a fault somewhere in the database which is taking me a long time to work through – rather than being able to just import the saved info, I have to manually pull in key by key and keep testing to see where the fault actually is.  If that was my only task in a day I’d have it sorted quickly, but I’ve 2 other sites to manage plus family commitments and cards to make not to mention multiple other personal commitments through each day that just all take time.

I get to 11 or 12 at night and just feel the day’s disappeared with very little achieved, but I am getting to where I want to be – much slower than I’d like, but at least now I have a site basis and it shouldn’t take me too long to rebuild things.

Apologies to all of you who’ve maybe wanted to view cards on the site or are visiting to buy etc – please bear with me, and in the meantime, should you have any particular types of card you’d like to know about or buy etc, just email me – I can send you a zip of all of the current available cards etc, or provide you with a catalogue to help you choose.

Thanks so much for your patience in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment